Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Halloween 2014

So I missed Halloween. I was so sad. I had a conference in San Diego and I was actually contemplating how I could drive back and forth so that I wouldn't miss Halloween. It wasn't feasible. So I missed her Halloween parade and activities. Luckily Grandma and Daddy were there and they even volunteered for the in class activities. 

Daddy sent me this photo when they dropped off our little Elsa at school. There were many Elsas. 


The had a little performance for the parents. She had sang some of the songs to me. Still bummed that I missed her first performance. 


Her class. 



Later that afternoon she met her friend for trick or treating in the Village. 


So lucky to have a hubby who took care of all this with her. She had a great Halloween. 


So there we have it October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment