Wednesday, March 18, 2015

September 2014 recap

I've been so behind and haven't updated this blog since September. It's now March. Needless to say it has been a busy six months. So I am going to finally attempt to update Miss Jordyn's blog. She is a big kindergartener now and has grown so much. I am going to try an catch up a month or so at a time. Let me start with finishing up the month of September and jogging my memory through photos. It's a good thing for smart phones to capture those photos.

In mid-September we got to attend a friend's birthday party and Jordyn hot to meet Belle! She painted all the girls' faces and read a story. She even sang for the girls. Such a fun party.



The very next day Jordyn got up early and went to Santa Anita to visit Desert Willow. 


She even had the chance to ride a real thoroughbred with one of Desert Willow's trainers. 


Sometime this kid lives such a surreal life.

So now I am caught up with the rest of September. Just 6 more months to go. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment