Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Gobble, gobble, gobble. Happy Thanksgiving

Baby Bear's first Thanksgiving!! We are very excited to celebrate this Thanksgiving with our beautiful baby. I have so much to be thankful for this year, especially with Baby Bear in our lives.

I am so thankful to have Baby Bear in my life and thankful to be her mommy. She is just so amazing and lights up my world. Her beautiful smile and her voice brings so much sunshine into my life. Being a mother is the most amazing role I have ever had and the most important thing I have ever done in my life. Yes, it has changed me. It has changed me for the better. I love it and I am so fortunate to be Baby Bear's mother.

I am thankful to have such a wonderful husband. Papa Bear is so good to me and is a wonderful daddy. He loves us so much and I am thankful that he is so involved in his daughter's life. I love seeing how he absolutely adores her. Our biggest disagreement since she was born is who's daughter she is. He insists that she is his baby and I argue that she is all mine!! But I guess I will share her.

I am thankful to have great parents. My parents and my in-laws are wonderful grandparents. They are respectful of our parenting and they just love Baby Bear. Both grandmothers care for her once a week. It is so nice that Baby Bear is able to grow up with and bond with her grandmothers. The grandfathers just dote on her and love her. We are fortunate that they are in our lives and will be in Baby Bear's life.

I am thankful for my friends. I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who care so much about Baby Bear and me. They do so much for me and are the best.

I am thankful for our health. I am thankful that Baby Bear is healthy and growing strong. She is meeting her milestones and each day continues to develop and thrive. It is so wonderful to see her change. She is growing up way too fast, but it is also awesome to see her reach a new milestone and learn new things.

Life is good and there is so much to be thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment