
I just learned from the blogosphere that I can help the environment even though I am using disposable diapers. Huggies teamed up with TerraCycle to help reduce the impact its packaging has on the environment. TerraCycle converts plastic waste diaper packaging into new products like tote bags, pencil cases, and other cool items! They also convert other packaging as well, like oreo packaging and candy wrappers. What a great idea!
I had contemplated cloth diapering, but couldn't quite make the commitment. Especially now that I am back to work, I find it a little daunting to go for it. So we are sticking with disposables for now. Baby Bear is not totally particular to a brand of diapers. I do like the Pampers Swaddlers but we also use Huggies since we received free Huggies diapers from the Ellen Show. Here is a good opportunity to be good to our environment in a small way.
Learn more here.
If you ever decide to go the CD route, I'll help you out. :)
ReplyDelete