Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dinner time conversations

We have been pretty busy planning Baby Bear's birthday party. It is coming up this Saturday. I've made and bought decorations, put together party favors, and baked 9 dozen cupcakes. We've ordered food and I am making a Costco run during my lunch break today. My friend who is a photographer is coming to capture the party and we have entertainment/activities booked. It should be a really fun first birthday party. I may have gone a little over board on things, but it is her first birthday and I love planning parties!! Plus, that is just my way. I think most everything is ready (although I may come up with some last minute things to make as is my Sherthebear style). We are really excited about it. Baby Bear may not remember it, but we will.

People are still sending in their RSVP and it look like we are going have 100 people there!! Yikes!! It will be a blast.

In the mean time, here is a little short clip of Baby Bear during dinner time:

No comments:

Post a Comment