Baby Bear at LAX. Riding around in her new stroller.
Getting ready to take off.

Baby Bear did really well throughout the flight. She napped most of the way there. I thought we were really lucky. We landed in Boston and all was great. Once the plane arrived to the gate and we began to gather our belongings was when Baby Bear threw up all over me. On the bright side, it was the end of the flight so we didn't have to smell like puke during the whole flight (especially since I didn't pack extra clothes in our carry-on). We were also toward the back of the plane so I was able to quickly get to the bathroom to try and clean us up. Once we got off the plane and got our bags, we changed and Baby Bear was happy as a clam, or clam chowder since we were in Boston (or should I say clam chowdah - trying to insert my best Boston accent). After getting to the hotel we went to dinner for some clam chowdah and watched the Lakers. It was quite strange to hear all the boos for the Lakers, but I guess we were in Celtic country.
More on Boston to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment