
I look at Baby Bear and I am so thankful to have her in my life. She is absolutely amazing and the love that I have for her is indescribable. I didn't know that I could love the way that I love Baby Bear. I look at her and just love everything about her. Her smile just brings me so much happiness and her voice is music to my ears. She is the sunshine in my day (rain or shine) and I look forward to every day because of her. How could I not love this kid.
I am thankful for Papa Bear who is a wonderful husband and father. He is such a wonderful father. I knew he would be a great daddy, but he is even more than I ever imagined he would be. I am so blessed to have a partner in my life who is genuinely loving and kind. I know that Baby Bear is everything to him as I know I am as well (although I think I now fall to second, but I don't mind being second to Baby Bear). I love my family and I thankful to have a healthy and happy family.
I am thankful for the support and love of my parents and my in-laws. They help us out so much. We would be nothing without them. Lola Bear and Grandma Bear watch Baby Bear each week and we are blessed that Baby Bear has such a close relationship with her grandmas. I grew up with my lola being a big part of my life and I hope for that for Baby Bear as well. I am so glad that both of her grandmothers are a big part of her life.
There is so much to be thankful for this year. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment