On Friday Baby Bear turned 18 months! I can't believe that she is 1 and a half years now. Everyday she is more and more awesome. She is pretty amazing. She is talking up a storm. We may not always understand what she is trying to say but she is definitely has a lot to say. She has conversations with "baby" (aka Pooh Bear) and "reads" out loud often. Today, she looked at one of her alphabet books and said "A is for apple" and sure enough she was on the page where it read A is for apple! I can't believe how quickly she picks everything up.
Yesterday, we went to the pediatrician because it turns out she had pinkeye. We don't have a regular check up at the 18 month mark. At her appointment her stats: 19 lbs, 10 oz and 29.5 inches tall. I was sure she hit the 20 lb mark by now. But alas, she is just a little peanut. She has indeed grown since we last saw the pediatrician in September but I had thought she had grown much more. The pediatrician was not worried and so I am not worried about her being in the 4th percentile. She is developing just fine and she is growing and that is what matters.
She loves to dance, especially with all her babies (Pooh Bear, Elmo, and other stuffed animals).
She creatively uses toys as chairs and step stools.
She is starting to speak in two-word sentences.
She runs.
She loves to take your hand and bring you places.
She loves to sport a big smile.
She loves music.
She loves to talk.
She loves to look at pictures and videos of herself.
She loves to read toy catalogs.
Baby Bear's hair is getting longer and is often in her eye, so we finally attempted to pull a little pony tail together.
I love this kid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment