On the way home today, Baby Bear kept talking about dressing up and her costume. I assume that she was referring to Halloween and maybe they had talked about it in preschool. Since I am going to be out of the country in London -- leaving the family behind :( -- the week before Halloween, I had put together most of her costume already. I had planned for her to be a fairy princess. We had talked about it a month ago and that was what she wanted to be. Well, today Baby Bear said she wanted a chicken costume like Boots the monkey from Dora. We had recently watched a Dora episode on netflix where Boots was wearing a chicken costume. I told her that I would look for one and asked if there was something else she wanted to be for Halloween. Then she replied that she wanted to be a butterfly like "Alicira" (aka Alicia) from Diego. Well, I had wings for her fairy princess costume and told her I already had some wings at home. Whew, I got myself out of trying to find a chicken costume.
Here she is trying on her wings.
Excuse her filthy shirt. This kiddo cannot stay clean at preschool. Actually I pick her up in a different outfit than what she started with in the morning. She usually plays with water or something to warrant an outfit change. Plus, this kid loves her outfit changes. She is such a girl. But I digress.
We will just call her fairy princess costume a butterfly costume. I was still planning to make her a flower headpiece, so instead I will now make her antennas, easy!
No comments:
Post a Comment