One day being silly, daddy named Baby Bear's two big toes Steve and Joanne. For some reason it has stuck and the right big toes is referred to as Steve and the left big toe is Joanne.
The other day on the way home, Baby Bear is in her car seat and she is taking off her shoes as she usually does. I hear her talking to herself and say, "There is sand on Steve." I glance to the back seat and see her trying to get sand out of her toes. Indeed there was sand on "Steve." It was hilarious.
When she accidentally stubs a toe, she comes to me with her sad face and tells me that "Joanne hurt." So there it is, her big toes are Steve and Joanne. I wonder what her teachers and others think when she is talking about Steve and Joanne, they must think they are some other friends of her. Little do they know that she is actually talking about her toes. Oh my Baby Bear.
No comments:
Post a Comment