I
need to totally brag about my daycare lady. Today, she told me that I was paying her too much
since Baby Bear is now going to preschool in the mornings. Baby Bear goes to preschool in the mornings and then I pick her up at lunch time and bring her to her home daycare for the afternoon. We had the option of the afterschool care at the preschool, however, we have built such a great relationship with our day care lady that I could not bear to take Baby Bear away from her. We had been with her since Baby Bear was 4 months old. She not only cares for Baby Bear while I am at work, she loves her.
Well, she says that
since Baby Bear is only there for half the day that I should only pay half.
Well, she already charges such a minimal amount for a full day that I just didn't feel right paying half of the amount. We never discussed reducing the payment since we were reducing her time there, I was perfectly happy to continue to pay her the full amount even with the reduced hours. In fact, I told her that was what I would pay her. She is still less expensive than putting Baby Bear in her preschool's afterschool care. But, she wouldn't accept the extra money or let
me pay her that full amount. I told her she charges too little but she
disagreed. She is just happy that I didn't totally take Baby Bear away from
her because she loves her so much. She knows how expensive preschool is and she doesn't want me spending too much.
How wonderful is she. I love her.
I love that she loves Baby Bear like her own grandchildren. She treats us like family and I feel so blessed to have her in
my life. I am blessed to have her in Baby Bear's life not just to care for her but also love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment