Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I like to Dance

The other day I found the video camera and found some videos from 2011 that I never had the chance to share. We have dance party at our house a lot. Apparently, Baby Bear likes to dance and apparently her toys are everywhere when she is dancing (please excuse the mess, we are constantly picking up toys....)

These are from the summer:

Dancing in our messy house with her naked Baby Stella.



Dancing before bedtime with her Little People fairy princess.



In September, dancing with her doll named Baby baby.



In October, dancing in her tutu (again a messy play area).



In November, dancing with daddy.



In December, more dancing.



Dancing with her doll, Sandy.



What can I say the girl likes to dance. I can't wait until she turns 3 and we can start dance classes with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment