Saturday, February 4, 2012

Conversations with Baby Bear

I am constantly amazed by the things that come out of Baby Bear's mouth. Fortunately, no swear words have come out of her mouth (yet). We have some of the most interesting conversations. I love having conversations with her, she talks so articulately and she has so much to say. Every day she surprises me with how much she knows already. She is so verbal.

The other day, I picked her up from grandma's house. So on the way home we had this conversation:
Mama Bear: Did you take a nap at grandma's house today?
Baby Bear: no. I don't nap at grandma's
Mama Bear: Why not?
Baby Bear: I had too much playing to do.
How can you argue with that reasoning? She is just so cute.

Baby Bear love birthdays and is learning about months.
Baby Bear: My birthday is in June!
Mama Bear: Yes it is.
Baby Bear: When's your birthday.
Mama Bear: My birthday in February (yay!).
Baby Bear: Daddy's birthday is in March.
She is just so smart, she remembers the month her birthday is in. What amazes me most is that she remembers the month of daddy's birthday. She keeps asking about mine over and over again, but I think that might be because February is harder to say (and spell). But then again, if I ask her she knows what my birthday month is. I think she just likes to ask.

The other night on the way home from dinner, out of no where.
Baby Bear: Bamboo!!
Mama Bear: Bamboo?
Baby Bear: Panda's like to eat bamboo
Mama Bear: yes, they do.
Baby Bear: Bamboo!!!
I have no idea where that came from. I guess she really wanted to say the word bamboo. I know that we watched The Wonder Pets before bedtime stories and one episode had a panda stuck in a bamboo tree. She must have been thinking about that and wanted to talk about bamboo. She is just so funny sometimes.

Sometimes, she just has a lot to say. Gotta love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment