Friday, February 3, 2012

Tantrums

Toddlers are great, there is so much development and learning going on, that it is just amazing. Each day I think about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful daughter. She is so awesome and so stinking cute. I love her so much. But there are moments when it is so challenging and hard. Those are the moments with the tantrums. I know it is just a normal part of it all. At least, that is what I tell myself during those not so fun occurences. Sometimes Baby Bear gets so worked up that we don't even know why it is she is tantrumming.

Maybe I am an awful mom, but I find this video hilarious. We had no idea why she was so upset, so instead I decided to videotape the moment. Sometimes you just have to let go and laugh.



I guess I just pray for patience when these tantrums come about. She is learning and we are learning how to deal with it. All I know is that somehow we need to teach her that she can't always have her way and that we can't give in to the trantrums or it will get worse down the line. It is tough, but we are doing our best. The good news is that the wonderful and amazing moments happen ofter and totally outweigh those few challenging moments. I wouldn't trade being Baby Bear's mommy for anything in the world (even with the tantrums).

No comments:

Post a Comment