Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't wait to tell

This Saturday we are celebrating my lola's (grandma in Tagolog/Filipino) 88th birthday with the whole big family. We are planning to let my lola along with my aunts, uncles, and cousins know our big news!! I am so excited to be able to tell them and let this all out of the bag. I know my mom will be happy to not have to keep this a secret anymore. She is tired of being asked about my reproductive plans and she is excited to be a lola herself.

One week from today is Thanksgiving and we will be spending it with Mr. Bear's family. At that time, we will let the aunts, uncles, and cousins know that we are expecting Baby Bear! It is definitely something to give thanks about. I can't wait!! I know my father-in-law will be happy to have this all out in the open. I know that he really wants his sisters to know. They will be so excited; they have been waiting for this one.

So we have a very exciting week ahead of us. It will be nice to have the whole family in the know. Then I can let people at work know and I can share it with the world!! Wohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment