Friday, November 7, 2008

A name

Papa Bear and I are going to have a difficult time coming up with a name. Papa Bear (jokingly) has named Baby Bear, boy or girl, BUCKJAKE. Yes, all capitalized and that is just the first name. Yikes!! I know he is not serious, but could you imagine a girl with that name. Well, Papa Bear knows that our Baby Bear will not be name BUCKJAKE. I refuse to allow it.

Well, we can't seem to agree with any name at all thus far. We have 7 months to figure this out, but I can already tell that it will be a long 7 months. Papa Bear decided to post on the forum the frequents to see what names his internet friends would come up with. He even offered $100 to the person whose name we actually choose. Well, my friends, the same goes for me. Of course it will be a while before we make our final choice. But all suggestions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment