Saturday, we went to a 1-year old birthday party and told some good friends of mine. Funny thing was that I didn't even have to say a word. My one friend was sick and I told her not to get near me. She asked me why and immediately screamed knowing that it was because I was pregnant. Then the mommy of the birthday girl came to say hi and apparently the other girls just gave her a look and she screamed. It was so great how excited and happy everyone was. They have been waiting for me to get pregnant. They all have children (yes, plural!) so they have been telling me I am next.
JA gave me my first set of onsies and a soft blankie for Baby Bear. I love the onsies, they are of course Pooh Bear, my favorite bear!! It was awesome.

Sunday, I had dinner with KS and her aunt and uncle. They offered me a glass of wine and I, of course, refused. KS looked at me strangely and wondering. I told them why I couldn't drink and of course more happy well-wishes. I love telling people in person, it is so awesome to see their reactions and the genuine excitement they have for Mr. Bear and me.
I am so fortunate to have such loving people in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment