

I still have a pair of jeans that fit, but my bloat has gotten in the way of my work pants from fitting. Since I have not told people at work yet I have been trying to hold onto wearing my non-maternity pants for as long as possible. I bought a Bella Band a few weeks ago and I have been using it since 6 weeks. It definitely has allowed me to keep wearing those pants.

I wanted to hold off from buying any maternity pants until the 2nd trimester, but I can't pass up a sale and it is definitely time to invest in some maternity pants for work. The pants I wore today were really tight and uncomfortable and I am starting to run out of options. Yikes!!
LOL you are so funny. I didn't break out my maternity clothes until last month. Thankfully, I had lost weight and hadn't replaced my pants so I had room to grow in through 5 months. LOL
ReplyDelete