I can't believe that Baby Bear is two month old today! Two months went by so quickly, yet on the other hand, it was the longest two months in my life. Baby Bear weighed in at 11 lbs. 2 oz last Thursday. She will have her two month doctor visit tomorrow and we will see where she comes in and how long she has grown. She has really grown from that tiny baby that came into the world just 2 months ago today.
Isn't she just so beautiful. I just love that smile! She makes my world a better place.
It is so strange that she has only been here for 2 months because it seems like she has always been here with us. We have our challenges (but what baby isn't a little challenging) and despite those challenges, I can't imagine a world without her. Each day she lights up my life with that beautiful smile. Things are definitely getting easier, I am better able at reading her cues and we are learning so much from each other. Each day I see her grown and learn, it is amazing how much development happens in such a short time. In about a year or so she will be walking, then talking. I am enjoying this tiny baby time as much as I can and sleeping as much as she will let me. Before long she will be so big.
I love my Baby Bear! She is the absolute best thing in my life.
Gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable smile!
ReplyDeleteYay! Happy two months to you and J! :)
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteUgg, I could just eat her up! ...and Anak has that same onesie! hehe
ReplyDelete