Thursday, August 13, 2009

Move it!

Today, we went back to our Mommy and Me yoga class. This was our second class and last week Baby Bear was not so into the class, so it was quite challenging. Today, Baby Bear was in great spirits during the class and we both really enjoyed it. I was able to get into it and Baby Bear was happily watching the other babies in the class and looking around. She was in such a good mood; she enjoyed the interactive poses and practice and I was able to get into the poses. After class, the yoga instructor mentioned to me that my yoga form was great and asked how long I had been practicing yoga. What a great compliment. Yay, mommy and me yoga was a success. I am looking forward to next week.

I am feeling better. I still have that last 10 lbs to lose, but I am feeling better about things and being able to move more. I just started to jog a little with Baby Bear in our BOB jogging stroller. (I realize that you are not supposed to run with a baby until they are 6 months, but Baby Bear is in her infant car seat and I am not really running. In fact, you can barely even call what I am doing a jog and I am definitely not going any faster than a car would, so I think we are fine.) The first day I tried to jog, I realized the importance of a supportive sports bra. I am not used to having much in the boob department (I am usually a small B cup), LOL!! The next time we went out this week, I was a little more prepared. It feels really good to move and do a little more than walking. Hopefully those 10 lbs. will start to disappear.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the class went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still thinking about getting the Bob. But then I'd have to sell the UppaBaby (no way H would let me spend $$ on the Bob without selling first). Glad to hear you're getting some exercise... wish I could say I'm doing the same. ha

    ReplyDelete