Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nasal congestion

Baby Bear has some nasal congestion. Poor baby. I don't think that she has a cold or is sick since she is so happy and doesn't seem to be distressed because of the congestion. I think it bothers me than it does her. She continues to coo and talk up a storm. She only seems upset when I try to aspirate the mucous out of her nose.

Since babies breathe through their noses, I was pretty worried about it last night. I woke up often to make sure she was still breathing and finally brought her into bed with me so that I wouldn't have to get up and check her and so that I can easily sooth her when she was having a little trouble breathing through her nose. She is up this morning and happy as a clam. I guess if she is happy I should stop worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment