Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ohmmm

Baby Bear and I went to a Mommy and me yoga class this morning. Of course, Baby Bear decided to be fussy and Miss Crankypants (she is usually very happy in the mornings). She slept really well last night, she went to bed at about 10 pm and she woke up at 3 am and 7 am to eat. She is getting closer to sleeping through the night. She was well rested so I thought all would be well. She usually falls back asleep after eating around 6 or 7 am and sleeps until about 8 or 9 am. Today she did not fall back asleep. Around 9 am, she seemed hungry and I tried to feed her before leaving for the yoga class, but for some reason she would just scream at the boob. I have no idea what was the problem. She was tired and so I figured I would get her in the car and head over to yoga and just nurse her there. She fell asleep in the car as I expected.

There were babies of different ages from about 2 months to 16 months and toddlers as well. It was pretty fun to incorporate yoga with my baby. Baby Bear was fussy through out the class and didn't eat until the very end of the class. I tried to nurse her several times during the class but for some reason she would latch and eat. She was obviously hungry. It was very stressful, which defeated the purpose of taking the yoga class in the first place. It may not have been the most successful yoga class I have taken, but it was nice to meet other mothers and it is a good way to fit in yoga with Baby Bear

We will try again next week. Hopefully, next week will be better and Baby Bear will relax and enjoy yoga.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a neat class. Hopefully next week will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard about Mommy and Me yoga last night! I think I'm going to give it a go with Charlie once my butt muscle heals.

    ReplyDelete