Thursday, October 8, 2009

Out of toilet paper

During my pregnancy, I went through my nesting phase and a part of my nesting phase included stocking up on toiletries and bathroom necessities such as toilet paper. Papa Bear thought I was a little silly as to how much toilet paper I bought during that last month of pregnancy. I bought so much that we had to store the toilet paper in the garage. This was my thought process at the time:

We will need toilet paper and I didn't want to run out of it. What if we ran out and I wasn't able to get out of the house with a baby to get more toilet paper that would not be good.

I suppose Papa Bear could go to the store and get toilet paper if I was unable to do so. I guess that would not be the end of the world. But at the time, I wanted to make sure we were stocked up on toilet paper. I also stocked up on other toiletries like soap, shampoo, and conditioner. But the amount of toilet paper I purchased was most striking to Papa Bear.

Today, we used up the last roll of toilet paper from my pregnancy nesting phase. It took us about 5 months to use up all the toilet paper I had purchased and it is now time to stock up again since I am going back to work next week and who knows when I will have time to get more toilet paper again?????

1 comment:

  1. wah hv a nice blog & info here, hai friend nice to meet u. I would like to share some yoga pose n knowledge to u ;-)

    ReplyDelete