The Ellen Show was such a blast!! She is hilarious and it was so exciting. We got so many prizes, it was so amazing!!! It airs today!
My favorite prize was the dishwasher!! We so need one. I also love the 6 month supply of diapers, that will definitely come in handy. I can't believe how much we received, it totaled to about $3500 in prizes. Thank you, Ellen!!
Look at what we all got:
Frigidaire gallery dishwasher (retail $650)
Butler bag (retail $70)
assorted products from Mrs Meyers Baby Product Line (retail $100)
Prince Lionheart Bottle Starter Kit
Graco imonitor mini (retail $100)
Ambajam blanket (retail $67)
Baby Bjorn
Zooni hat (retail $30)
Chloe in Style booties (retail $40)
Onesies that say "I kicked it with Ellen"
6 month supply of Huggies diapers (retail $288)
Graco crib and Serta mattress (retail $295)
Dwell Studio bedding set ($395)
Dalla Nonna calendar necklace (retail $150)
Chicco carseat (retail $180)
Kodak EasyShare Digital Camera (retail $200)
$100 Shutterfly Gift Card
UppaBaby Vista Stroller (retail $670)
How cool! I had no idea this was even happening. Maybe I can go next year...
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all your cool prizes!
OMG! that is crazy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a little late on this, but I saw you on the show dancing! I said "HEY! That's Sher!!" That was the highlight for me.
ReplyDeleteOMG - that is frickin amazing!! How cool. Congrats on that and your anniversary. We are 39 weeks and 2 days today. I can't believe it!
ReplyDelete