Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby Bear wants to use the spoon her way

The last couple of days, Baby Bear has really been interested in using a spoon all by herself. During breakfast time she wants some of my yogurt and so I have been sharing with her. She loves it. Of course, we had tried baby yogurt months ago and she wanted nothing to do with it, so I stopped buying the baby yogurt because it kept going to waste. So now that she likes it I am off to get her some of her own yogurt. (she doesn't need the fat free version like her mama.)

She doesn't really want me to spoon feed her the yogurt either; instead she wants to use her own spoon and not a baby spoon, she wants a real spoon. She also does not want me to help her put the yogurt on the spoon, she wants to scoop the yogurt out all by herself. Actually it is more like dipping the spoon in and putting the spoon in her mouth the wrong way. Nevertheless, Baby Bear is feeding herself and using her own spoon. Wow, my baby girl is really growing up and becoming so independent. It is all great an exciting but a little sad, since I do miss my little baby. She really is a toddler. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment