Monday, July 12, 2010

Graduating to new shoes

Back in March when Baby Bear was just beginning to become more and more mobile, I bought her some really good shoes. The pedipeds worked really well for her feet and she really seemed to like them. I would try to put other shoes on her but she would complain and grab her pedipeds and so I would put those on her. She loved putting on her shoes because that meant we were going out and she could walk around. Well, sadly those adorable pedipeds are becoming a little small for her growing feet (her toes are just at the edge) and it is time for some new shoes. So I ordered the same white pair of pedipeds in a larger size, since Baby Bear liked them and they worked really well and went with everything.

I also ordered a pair of See Kai Run sandals to see how Baby Bear would do with a rubber sole.



The See Kai Run sandals just came in the mail this weekend and I tried it on her and she loves her new shoes. They have a rubber sole which is really nice when Baby Bear is walking around outside and they are still really flexible like her pedipeds. I think we may have graduated to a new walking shoe. Oh my baby is growing up.

Baby Bear's feet are still small, she wears a size 3, which is equivalent of 6-9 month shoes and fortunately that is the smallest size that See Kai Run carries. Now Baby Bear will be styling with her new sandals for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment