Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My little mermaid



Baby Bear and I have been going to mommy and me swim classes for the past four weeks and Baby Bear loves to swim and being in the pool. She loves to kick and splash.



She even likes going under water.



We are having such a blast. She is learning so much. I am glad that she really enjoys it.



On top of it all, once a week we get to take swimming class with our friend in a semi-private class and so it is so fun to take the class with another friend. Baby Bear loves swimming with our friends!



Baby Bear goes to swim classes twice a week, one day with grandma bear and one day with me and our friend. I am also taking swimming lessons. I am a very poor swimmer and I want to learn to swim and not be so fearful. I am so glad that Baby Bear loves swimming and that she did not inherit my fears. I hope that I can improve and be more confident in my swimming skills so that we can enjoy swimming together as she gets older.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great in swimming!! You learned how to side breathe in less than 5 minutes; I have seriously never seen anyone learn it that quickly. :)
    And baby bear is adorable as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go baby bear, she looks like she is having so much fun!! I think it's great that you are learning to become a better swimmer! :)

    ReplyDelete