Friday, July 3, 2009

1 month old!



It is amazing the change that has happened in one month. Baby Bear is growing and changing every day. She is now 9 lbs. 3 oz. It is hard to believe that just one month ago she made her appearance into this world at 7 lbs. 6 oz. She has grown so much and is more beautiful each day. I am exhausted and tired but I want to cherish this time as much as possible. She is so beautiful and I can't believe how in love with her I am. I knew I would love Baby Bear but the love I feel for her is nothing like I have ever experienced. She is just the best baby in the world and I am so in love with this little girl. She is just awesome.



There are days when I am exhausted and frustrated; I miss sleeping, having my body to myself, and getting time to myself for more than an hour or so. Despite all that I just look into her little face and I realize how wonderful she is. She is just so special and no matter what I feel, I am so happy to have her in my life and in my world. I love Baby Bear and I am so thankful to have her in my life! I love you Baby Bear!!! Happy 1 month birthday!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, she's adorable! Happy one month birthday!

    (Your pregnancy ticker says you are 44 weeks pregnant! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, she is adorable! Happy one month baby bear! :)

    ReplyDelete