Thursday, July 9, 2009

Postpartum: 5 week



Last night, I took a yoga class. It was so nice to get out. I definitely noticed that my abs and back are still quite weak. I hope that I can keep on taking my yoga class (hopefully Baby Bear will take a bottle from Papa Bear). It was so great to be able to take yoga. I love yoga and miss it so much. I hadn't practiced any yoga since Baby Bear was born. I did have to sit out several poses, but it was nice to be back.

I still have 10 pounds to lose and my stomach doesn't seem to have changed from last week. My hips have grown, so my pre-pregnancy pants don't fit over my hips. I know it took 9 months for me to gain all that weight so I shouldn't be discouraged. But it is tough on my self-esteem. I just feel blah and flabby!! I was so healthy throughout my pregnancy that it is hard knowing that I don't feel like that right now and feel so fat. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment