Friday, July 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things

These are some of my can't do without baby gear; things have made life easier with Baby Bear and things that I just really like.

Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing



Baby Bear doesn't like to sleep or nap very much in her bassinet but she takes her afternoon naps in this swing. It is great! The great thing about this particular swing is that it plugs in so we don't have to heavily invest in batteries.

Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Bouncer



This was a hand me down from some friends (gotta love free hand me downs! I have the best friends!!) and it is definitely a must have. Baby Bear loves to sit in this and look around the room. Papa Bear feeds her while she sits in her bouncer. We both talk and play with her while she is in her bouncer. Sometimes, she takes short little naps in her bouncer. You will also notice that she has had many pictures taken while sitting on the bouncer as well.

Moby Wrap Baby Carrier



Baby Bear will sleep longer if I wear her. She loves to be held all day long and the Moby wrap definitely helps me have my hands free. It is great when we go grocery shopping, I put the wrap on before I leave the house and once we get to the grocery store, I take her out of her car seat and put her in the wrap. She sleeps through the whole grocery adventure. It is much better than putting the car seat on the cart.

I also just ordered a Baby Hawk mei tai carrier. I am hoping that it will be easy to put on and stick in the diaper bag when we are out and about. I love the Moby, but it just take a little while to get on and wrap. I will update on the Baby Hawk later.

BOB Revolution Stroller



I love this stroller. This is a great stroller for taking Baby Bear out on walks around the neighborhood. It maneuvers great and is great for our bumpy sidewalks. Papa Bear also loves this stroller. Right now we use it with the car seat adapter. I highly recommend this stroller.

Aden and Anais blankets




I love these blankets, they are big and a great size for swaddling. Plus, they are lightweight; perfect for the summer. These ones were made for Target and they are a few inches smaller than the original one, but they are less expensive and the few inches really doesn't make a difference to me since they are a great size. I love them so much, that I just ordered another package of them.

Petunia Pickle Bottom Touring Tote




I love this diaper bag. I love that it attaches to the stroller and that it has adjustable straps. It fits everything I need (although I have it packed to the rim) and is easy to wear and tote around. I have received many compliments on it and it is easy to find what I pack inside with all the pockets. It was an impulse purchase since I had already purchased a diaper bag; I am glad I got this one because I like it better than the Fleurville Lexie Tote that I bought. The Fleurville is bigger and holds more, which will come to good use later on. My PPB is pretty full right now. The only downfall is that Papa Bear will not use this diaper bag, so we are going to have to get one for Papa Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment