I can't believe it I have a pair of pre-pregnancy pants that fit me!! Wohoo! Of course, these particular pair were a little big before but now they fit perfectly. It is nice to have some regular non-maternity pants that fit. I still have a ways to go before I am back to my original size, but at least some of my pants are now fitting over my hips.
Since I got the okay from my OB to start exercising, I have been easing myself into exercise beyond walking. I have been doing some light weights and yesterday I was able to go the gym and take my favorite yoga class. This time I came home and Baby Bear and Papa Bear were just fine. No melt downs. So I am going to try to make it to this yoga class each week. I was able to do a lot of the poses including a few of the advance moves. My back and abs are still a bit weak, but yoga will definitely help to strengthen them and get me back to the level I was before. The nice thing is that since I had practiced yoga throughout my pregnancy, I haven't lost much of my flexibility. It felt so good to challenge myself and practice yoga. It was also nice to see a lot of my gym friends.
I am hoping to incorporate more work outs in. The hardest part is finding the time. I have a few videos that I started to do this week during Baby Bear's afternoon naps. I feel really good about getting back into shape. I really missed working out and taking some of my gym classes. It is hard to get to the gym so for now the videos will have to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment