Thursday, December 17, 2009

2 years



Two years ago today our family experienced a sad and dark day. My sister in law was taken from us by cancer. Her memory is still very strong in our hearts and minds and will always be so. I am sad that Baby Bear will never get the chance to know her aunt, that she will never get to see the vibrant red head who would have loved and adored Baby Bear.

This time of year is bittersweet. I love the holiday season and celebrating Christmas, however the loss that we experienced at this time of year two years ago bring feelings of pain and sadness. We have her photo in our bedroom and on our fridge, so she is always with us in our hearts.

Tricia, you are not forgotten. You are always in our heart and memories. I think of you often and I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment