For the beginning half of the year I was pregnant and in the second half Baby Bear came into my life. I was very fortunate to have a really great pregnancy. What an experience to watch you body change and grow and grow and grow. Wow, I was pretty huge at the end! Pregnancy is an amazing thing, it really truly is like nothing else. And of course there is the end product, my wonderful Baby Bear.
When Baby Bear entered my life she filled a void that I never even realized I had. I always knew that I wanted to be a mother, but I never knew the impact that it would have on me. I never knew how a tiny little girl could change my life forever. I never knew that she would make my life complete, she makes our family complete. She is my world and I look forward to the year ahead. I look forward to everything we will share as a family, I look forward to watching Baby Bear grow and develop. I know that 2010 will bring a lot of firsts for our family. 2010 will be a wonderful year. How can it not be with her in my life:
I love that she's sitting in a laundry basket! Do you do that to keep her from falling over when she's sitting up?
ReplyDeleteLeslie - I tried it once, then I was a little paranoid that she would fall over and they whole thing would fall over with her, so I only put her in it for fun when I am sitting right next to her.
ReplyDeleteOh, I hadn't thought of that! We always surround Chuckles with pillows when he's sitting up. It's much cuter when he falls over and doesn't hit his head. :)
ReplyDelete