Dear Baby Bear,
Six months ago you entered into the world and filled a void in my life I never even knew existed. You have brought nothing but joy and happiness into my life. The love that I have for you is unlike any kind of love that I have ever felt or experienced. These 6 months have been amazing as I have watched you grow and develop. Each day, each week, each month there have been so many wonderful changes and challenges that we have encountered together. You have taught me so much about life and what is truly important.
So much has happened in this short time and I just want to take it all in and cherish every moment I have with you. You are no longer the tiny little newborn Papa Bear and I brought home 6 months ago. You have blossomed into this wonderful little baby girl with so much personality. Your big bright eyes coupled with you wonderful smile brighten up a room. Everyone who meets you is instantly entranced by you.
Each day is a new adventure for us. Some days are easy and some days are challenges, but all days with you are amazing and wonderful. I cherish every moment we spend together as a family. You have transformed me into a mommy and I promise to do my best to be the best mommy to you that I can be. Motherhood is new to me, but it is a challenge that I fully embrace. I am so lucky that I get to be your mommy. I love being your mommy.
I love you and I will always love you. I will always be here for you, I will always do my best to give you everything you need, I will always do my best to be the best mommy I can be. You deserve the best.
Love always and forever,
Mama Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment