Grandpa Bear came by and brought Baby Bear her presents:
Then we headed off to Grandma Bear's house for brunch and opened a few more presents. Baby Bear has been so totally spoiled with gifts for Christmas.
Then we head over to great aunt's house for Christmas dinner.
Baby Bear hung out with the cousins while I helped out in the kitchen. Papa Bear's cousins are pretty much all boys on Grandpa Bear's side of the family. The boys all love Baby Bear and enjoyed playing with her. I wish I had gotten some pictures of her with all the boys. She is actually the first girl from a long line of boys on Grandpa Bear's side of the family.
The great aunties are especially happy to have a baby girl in the family. Opening more presents. Baby Bear is so blessed to have such wonderful family.
Baby Bear had the most wonderful first Christmas. Great family just makes it all the best!!
No comments:
Post a Comment