We celebrated our first Christmas with Baby Bear and what a wonderful Christmas it was. It was busy and much more exhausting for me than any other year. I was in a rush to do everything and to get everything together for Baby Bear's first Christmas. Everything took more time to do. A few weeks ago I was freaking out because we had no Christmas tree; we had no decorations up, Baby Bear didn't have a picture with Santa, our Christmas cards were not sent out, and on and on it goes. I was a little stressed out to say the least. It is a little more work to get things together this time of year with a baby. I got holiday cards out. Baby Bear had her picture with Santa. We got our little tree just days before Christmas and I had to settle for a poorly decorated tree since all my ornaments are in storage (FYI: the tree in the picture was not our tree). It wasn't perfect and I didn't have the chance to decorate like I like to.
But when it came right down to it, Christmas was absolutely perfect because I had Baby Bear and Papa Bear with me and that was all that mattered. We were together and as long as we were together it didn't matter where we were or if we had all the Christmas decorations in the world. Christmas is about celebration and being with family. I love our little family and being with them was the best Christmas present I could ever get in my life.
I hope that everyone also had a very happy holidays with their loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment