Baby Bear is adamant about what she does and does not wear. She has her own style and she only wants to wear certain things. I have learned to let go in most cases and to let her to develop her individual style. Most days I am just happy to get her out the door in something other than her pajamas. She does not like to wear sweaters or socks (even when it is freezing outside). Every morning, I try. I should just give up but what kind of mom would I be without trying to put a sweater on her as we walk out the door.
Her princess style. We were going to a birthday party and this is what she chose to wear. I talked her out of the heels before we left.


Pajamas with a tutu and a hat

She really likes her tutu. Here she is with her red snowflake tights and her tutu and a magic wand (aka a pink swirly straw)


Then there are days she just wants to wear her footsie pajamas. Hey even I would choose that on cold days.
No comments:
Post a Comment