Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

I didn't make it home in time for Halloween. Daddy got Baby Bear dressed up and took her out. He was able to get a few pictures of her dressed up at school. I am really bummed that I missed all that.

This is the only picture daddy was able to get of Baby Bear in her costume with her wings on. My little butterfly was not too keen on keeping her wings on at school.

IMG_7401

She prefered to hold onto ther wings.

IMG_7402

IMG_7403

IMG_7413

Daddy took Baby Bear trick or treating in the evening, but being on his own made it challenging to get any pictures. He did report that she did enjoy getting candy and handing out candy. So she had a great Halloween. Maybe next year, I won't miss out and we can get some trick or treating pictures too.

No comments:

Post a Comment