Sunday, November 13, 2011

Running errands with mommy

I took Friday off for Veteran's Day since Baby Bear didn't have preschool. So we spent the day running errands. On Friday, Baby Bear got her flu shot, went to Trader Joe's, stopped by mommy's office to meet with a couple of students, went to the dentist for a cleaning, had lunch at CPK, and went shopping. Whew, then we got home and had a nap.

Saturday was a great gloomy day to stay home and stay in pajamas all day. We watched a few movies and enjoyed the warmth of being home. It was great.

Sunday, Baby Bear went to breakfast with daddy while mommy we to get a manicure and pedicure. The last time I went out to get it professionally done was the day I went into labor, about 2 years and 5 months ago. It was definitely nice to have some one else do my nails for a change, I can never get it as nice as the professionals do.

That afternoon, daddy went off to run a few work errands so Baby Bear and I went to Costco. Baby Bear insisted that her baby ride in the cart next to her.

Costco

After having a few samples and buying a few needed items and a couple of Christmas stocking stuffers, we had a hot dog for lunch then headed home for a nice nap.

It was nice for nice to have no obligations or events to attend. With the holidays around the corner things will start getting busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment