Monday, March 19, 2012

Afternoon Park Day

Last week was spring break at work. All that means is that it is quiet on campus, I usually end up working anyways since all of us had different weeks for spring break. I took advantage of a quiet week in the office, but taking some time off to do some spring cleaning and organizing around the house and some time to relax and read a couple of books.

One afternoon, I left the office early and Baby Bear and I headed to the park on a beautiful day.

Baby Bear loves the swings.

IMG_9700

She also brought her doll, Sandy to swing.

IMG_9703

Baby Bear is quite coordinated and a climber.

IMG_9704

IMG_9705

IMG_9719

She also enjoys picking flowers.

IMG_9709

A flower for mommy, daddy, and Baby Bear.

IMG_9711

The tire swing is pretty fun.

IMG_9714

IMG_9715

Being silly.

IMG_9718

It was such a beautiful afternoon, a perfect day for the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment