Since Baby Bear's snow gear still had all its tags attached, I was planning on returning it since I knew she would grow out of it by next season. Luckily, I hadn't had the time to return it yet because it snowed!!
So, we decided to visit our friends on Sunday morning. We told Baby Bear when she woke up that we were going to visit our friends and see the snow. She was so excited!!! I started putting all of our gear together and she was so excited that she was helping me by making sure I didn't forget her snow boots, snow jacket, etc. It was so cute how excited she was.
We were driving up the mountain just 15-20 minutes from home and already began to see some snow on the ground.

Baby Bear was so excited. This was her first time ever seeing the snow. She wanted to show her doll, Sandy, the snow out the window.

She kept asking if we were there yet. She couldn't wait to see her friends. They definitely had some snow and it was snowing even when we got there. It continued to snow off and on through out the day. It was beautiful.

We got to the house and got Baby Bear all geared up with her snow suit, boots, and mittens.

As excited as she was in the car, she wasn't so sure when we actually got out in the snow.

We went sledding a couple of times and that was all Baby Bear was interested in. But she did enjoy it.

We sat and played with the snow for a bit with our friends.


Then she was done with the snow and the cold and was ready to go back in the nice warm house to play.

She had a blast playing with her friends and making forts.

It was a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment