Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day fell on a Saturday this year and I didn't even think to dress Baby Bear in green on the Friday before at school. Oh well, I couldn't get her to wear green on the actual day anyways. My girl wanted to wear pink, like she does on most days.

Baby Bear is actually park Irish, so it seemed fitting that we should celebrate St. Patrick's Day to some extent. So I made corned beef and cabbage. It was the least I could do. The corned beef cooked all day in the crock pot and smelled so good.

IMG_9726

I had planned to bakes some cupcakes with Baby Bear that we could decorate in festive green. Papa wanted some cookies, so instead we baked some chocolate chip cookies. A perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon at home.

IMG_9723

Forgive me for no makeup, but it was rainy day and we were just staying home.

IMG_9725

Dinner was yummy.

IMG_9728

It was a nice rainy day and we were glad that we could just stay home and be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment