I just love the things Baby Bear says sometimes. Here are some of my Facebook statuses from this month. The things she says and the things she does. With a toddler, there is never a dull moment.
March 19: Poor daddy trying to nap on the couch. Jordyn runs to him and asks "why are your eyes not open?"
March 11: Thank goodness for washable markers. Jordyn drew on our leather couches in red marker. Knew it would happen sooner or later....
March 11: My little girl in her tutu in the back seat tells daddy to race the car next to us. She says, "Go faster daddy! We're winning!" She tells him to go again and go faster. She is definitely her fathers daughter
March 8: I asked Jordyn to ask her daddy to help her since I was busy. She says: "but daddy's not in charge."
March 6: On the drive home, Jordyn grabs a peach cup out of her lunch box. I tell her I am driving so I can't open it. She tells me that the peaches are sad. Why I ask. She says because they want to be in her tummy.
No comments:
Post a Comment