Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lola Bear's Birthday

A few weeks ago we celebrate my mommy's birthday. Baby Bear is still figuring out the concept that Lola Bear is my mommy and her Lola. She is starting to get it. She will ask me if Nono Bear is my daddy.

We had some lunch at a Japanese restaurant and Baby Bear enjoy trying to use chopsticks. She actually didn't do too bad.

IMG_0604

Somehow she made a mess and luckily I had a change of pants and my mom had just bought her a new shirt, so we had a wardrobe change. The pants even matched the new shirt my mom had bought.

IMG_0607

Checking out my mommy's beautiful orchids.

IMG_0606

Sadly, I did not inherit my mommy's green thumb, but I am hoping that Baby Bear did.

IMG_0610

Picking some baby tomatoes with Nono Bear.

IMG_0611

IMG_0612

IMG_0613

IMG_0615

Baby Bear loves her Lola and Nono; and they really love her.

IMG_0618

My mommy's birthday request was that I bake her a cheesecake and so I did. Mmm, yummy.

IMG_0622

Happy Birthday Mommy!!! We love you.

1 comment: