Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Bear kicks Papa Bear!

Last night, we felt a real kick! It was amazing. I have been feeling little flutters that feel like gas bubbles, which I thought was Baby Bear moving. Every time I felt it, I would think and tell Papa Bear, I "think" I feel Baby Bear moving. Last night, we were at home watching TV and I felt something very distinct. I told Papa Bear, that I thought I felt Baby Bear moving, so he put his hand on my baby bump. He's done this before and not felt a thing. But this time....

Baby Bear kicked Papa Bear's hand. We both looked at each other and I asked him if he felt it. He said he definitely felt that. It was the strongest movement I had felt and I knew it was Baby Bear moving. There wasn't another very strong kick, but I could definitely feel movement. Baby Bear was pretty active last night. It was so amazing and makes this feel all so real now! We are really having a baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! That's awesome. I can't wait to feel movement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome! I am a couple of weeks ahead of you and dad hasn't been able to feel her kick yet! I think she is playing hard-to-get with him!

    ReplyDelete