Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our Baby Bear

I finally had the chance to scan the ultrasound pictures of our beautiful baby girl. The first picture below is in 3D. I had no idea we would get a 3D ultrasound. I thought it was pretty cool and you get such a better picture. You can see her little face and hands. It took a little while to get this shot, she was a little shy and kept hiding her face with her arm. I am just in love with her! Here she is in 3D:



These two below are the regular 2D ultrasound pictures, it is a little harder to make her out, but she is still beautiful.



4 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Knowing how beautiful both her mom and dad are, this is no surprise. ;)

    Congrats on your daughter! My mom sends her congrats as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful!
    Have you decided on a name yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Sher! That 3D ultrasound is so cool! Can't wait to see more as the pregnancy progresses. :D

    ReplyDelete