Friday, January 2, 2009

Registry with a little help from some friends

I started my registery at Babies R Us with a couple of good friends. It was extremely helpful for me. There were a lot of little things that I would never have even have thought to put on my registry at all.

I found a bedding set that I really love. I hadn't planned on a bedding set, I knew that I wanted chocolate brown and sage green. This set just happened to fit that color scheme and was so adorable with the monkey.



Some receiving blankets to match:



Graco pack and play. This is great; it has a bassinet and a changing station. This is perfect for us since we are not planning on getting a bassinet or changing table.



We have yet to make a final decision on a stroller, baby seat, and a few other items. Those are decisions that Papa Bear and I will have to make together. Registering was exhausting. It took us 2 and half hours to to go through the store. Whew! Babies need stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the registering tips. This is something we're going to start doing soon, and you're right - it's really overwhelming. Baby Bargains has been a great resource so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding!

    ReplyDelete