Umm, I think my toes have disappeared. When I look down I can't seem to find them without leaning forward a bit. I know they are still down there because when I put up my feet up there are still toes attached to those feet. You would think they wouldn't be that hard to find since my feet seem to be swelling as well.
In fact, as I have my feet up right now and look at them I realize that I am in desperate need of a pedicure. I used to be able to give myself one on my own but I think the time has come for me to understand that this is just not a possibility anymore. My toes look pretty sad, I guess it was good that I could not find them. But then again, I do feel bad for neglecting my poor toes. I promise to make it up to them very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment