Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Big Reveal.....A Girl!!



It's a girl!!! Isn't she absolutely beautiful!! (Sorry, I haven't had a chance to scan the ultrasound photo, yet. But you can see her pretty little face and arms. She is just so precious.)

Yes, Baby Bear is a little girl. We are so excited. She is healthy and all looks good. She was very active during the ultrasound. Now the tough stuff begins, like deciding on a name!!

Papa Bear is now thinking that he may have to buy a shot gun to scare the boys away. Already he is protective of his little girl. I guess I won't be his number one girl anymore, but she is worth it!

10 comments:

  1. I knew it! Congrats on your DAUGHTER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY - congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh a little princess!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS! I'm so excited for the Bears!!! And now a little PinkBear is on the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY a GIRL! :D Congratulations Sher that's so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! Welcome to team pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for girls! We're so excited for you - especially Gracie! We have so many fun girly things to share with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wrong! Congrats on the little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooo great! Yayyy! Want to hear a little fact? I've never been wrong guessing the sex of a baby. I guessed girl! :) Your little girl is going to be absolutely beautiful. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete