Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Work Baby Shower

I am so fortunate to work with such wonderful people. My boss and co-worker threw us a great shower brunch. It was really fun to get together with everyone from work outside of the work setting. My boss and co-worker did such a wonderful job putting everything together. It was Papa Bear's first baby shower and he enjoyed it as well. After the shower, he commented on what wonderful people I work with. I am truly fortunate to work with such wonderful people. We are fortunate that Baby Bear will be surrounded by wonderful people. We got some really wonderful gifts.

We got a few things from our registry. A few people went in and got us our infant car seat! Now we will be able to take Baby Bear home from the hospital in about 10 weeks!



We also got one of our carriers.



More pictures to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment